HOG - Harley Owners Group
As the owner of a Harley Davidson motorcycle, you have the opportunity to become a member of an elite group. This group is known as HOG - Harley Owners Group. Currently, there are more than 1 million HOG members around the globe who have united to display their passion for Harley Davidson motorcycles.
Members of HOG attend activities presented by local hog chapters. Activities fall into three categories:
- Closed events - conducted primarily for the benefit of HOG chapter members. Some closed events allow members to bring one guest.
- Member events - only open to HOG members.
- Open events - chapter events open to HOG members and other guests.
There are three types of HOG membership:
- Full membership - Entitles members to all the benefits and services of the Harley Owners Group organization.
- Associate membership - Designed for passengers and family members of full HOG members. Associate members must be sponsored by a full member in order to participate in HOG events.
- Life membership - Available as a full life membership or as an associate life membership. Special benefits and recognitions are available to life members.
Members of HOG receive many benefits besides the camaraderie of fellow Harley enthusiasts. HOG members receive:
- Subscription to Enthusiast magazine; the oldest continually published motorcycle magazine in the world.
- Subscription to Hog Tales; the official publication of the Harley Owners Group that keeps members up-to-date on hog happenings around the world.
- HOG Fly and Ride membership. This program allows hog members to fly to locations throughout the U.S., Canada, Europe, and Australia; pick up a Harley-Davidson motorcycle from a local dealership; and tour in style without any hassle or delay.
- HOG membership manual to help members get the most out of their hog membership.
- Access to the HOG "Members Only" website.
- Copy of the official HOG Touring Handbook; a guide filled with maps, dealer location, riding laws, and much more.
Women who own Harley Davidson motorcycles are privy to the Ladies of Harley (LOH) membership. LOH is the group of female Harley Davidson enthusiasts who promote activities and adventures from within a local HOG chapter. The members of LOH run their own meetings and sponsor activities that both women and men can participate in.
HOG events include national and international rallies, state rallies, touring rallies, open houses, pit stops and pin stops where members can pick up HOG pins and other memorabilia.
Every hog chapter reflects the passions and personalities of its members. No matter where in the world you go, HOG members can always feel at home when they attend hog meetings and events.
While each chapter offers a variety of events, each being unique to the chapter, the focus is to have fun and share your passion for HOG and the Harley-Davidson lifestyle. HOG chapters include a variety of fun and "good deed" events including dinner rides, parades, observation runs, toy runs to provide toys to sick or needy children, charity events, safe rider programs and more.
Becoming a HOG member will open up the doors to life with a Harley and present you with many opportunities to make good friends and be part of an exceptional group of fun-loving, kind and caring individuals.