Ten Gift Ideas for Harley-Davidson Enthusiasts
1) Harley-Davidson's Ride Atlas of North America. This must-have guide has a durable tear-resistant cover and contains well-designed and easy-to-read pages of scenic routes complete with detailed descriptions and maps. It also includes important information on each state page including local laws, gas station locations, and emergency roadside assistance.
2) Riding the World by Gregory Frazier. Greg Frazier has traveled around the world on his motorcycle -- twice. This unique book offers expert traveling advice to motorcycle riders and includes color photos with sections on routes, motorcycle preparation, sleeping, eating, what to take, and whether to go it alone.
3) Harley-Davidson "Hog" Bank. Both young and old will enjoy saving money in this unique piggy bank. The black, ceramic bank is shaped like the Harley-Davidson motorcycle tank, with a hog face and hog legs. The "Harley-Davidson" name is applied to the side of the tank.
4) Harley-Davidson Ladies Pink Diamond Watch. Give the ladies what they love -- diamonds! This gorgeous watch incorporates a stainless steel case and diamond-encrusted bracelet with a watch face made from pink mother-of-pearl. The numbers are marked with sparkling diamonds. As if that weren't enough, this beauty is water resistant to 100 feet.
5) Harley-Davidson Men's Orange Flame Watch. The case and bracelet are constructed from stainless steel and uses a fold-over buckle clasp. The watch face is bright blue with reflective orange flames shooting up from the bottom. The Harley-Davidson Motorcycles logo is positioned near the bottom center. The watch hands are luminous and numbers are marked by small dashes. Last, but not least, the watch is water resistant to 165 feet.
6) Harley-Davidson Women's FXRG Gauntlet Glove. The FXRG women's glove is the epitome of riding gloves. Manufactured from genuine leather, these gloves include a waterproof Gore-Tex(r) liner. A special water-seal system prevents water from entering around the cuffs. The knuckles and finger pads are reinforced with a polycarbonate; a protective material. The palms are constructed using an accordion design to reduce bunching and improve grip. A built-in thumb squeegee is included that allows the rider to wipe moisture off their face shield.
7) Harley-Davidson Mini Fridge. If you're looking for a unique, yet functional mini fridge, look no further! This sleek, black beauty has chrome accents around a glass door etched with the infamous Harley-Davidson Bar and Shield logo. The tribal eagle graphic is attached to both side panels. The unit is large enough to hold up to 50 beverage cans.
8) Harley-Davidson Motor Company Wall Art. Harley-Davidson wall art is a collection of various art designs that incorporate neon lighting and LED lights. One of the most popular pieces involves the Harley-Davidson motorcycle outlined in red neon lighting. The Harley-Davidson Motor Company building is in the background. A black mat features the words, "There's No Place Like Home" printed in red ink. The Harley-Davidson logo is positioned next to the saying.
9) Harley-Davidson Men's Heritage Jacket. This is a must-have jacket for anyone who spends time on the road. Made from 100 percent nylon, the Heritage jacket features a built-in waterproof liner, and a removal warmth liner. The elbows and shoulders include protective body armor for additional protection. The jacket is black with reflective piping and Harley-Davidson graphics on the back, above the chest, and on the left sleeve.
10) Harley-Davidson Women's Rain Jacket & Pant. This ensemble covers riders from head to toe and offers extra protection from inclement weather. Constructed from waterproof nylon, the jacket is fully lined and seam sealed. The pants include stirrups to prevent water from leaking in; along with built-in kneepads. For additional safety, the pants legs are protected by a heat-resistant shield. Both pieces are made from reflective material, which is lightweight and easy to pack when not in use.